eaglefit® Sling Trainer BASE
with pulley and door anchor
Turn any area in front of a door into your personal workout zone with this door - Sling Trainer!
What's special about sling training
Sling training has its origins in physiotherapy and in the Army.In physiotherapy, the joint-gentle whole-body workout and the excellent opportunity to train the entire supporting apparatus were particularly appreciated. For the Army, the goal was to develop an extremely efficient piece of sports equipment for foreign deployments that was also highly mobile and versatile.
With Sling Training, you train entirely without weights, using only gravity, or your own body weight, by bringing your body into an unstable position in a controlled manner. As a result, a large percentage of your supporting and balancing muscles are working during each exercise. You are not training your muscles in isolation, but in functional and natural chains of movement. This increases your strength, flexibility, core stability and balance.
This is what makes training with the Sling Trainer so efficient. The ability to easily and continuously change your angle relative to the locking point and the flexible adjustment options of the eaglefit® Sling Trainer allow you to train almost anywhere and at all levels of difficulty.
What's special about the eaglefit® Sling Trainer BASE
- Easy adjustment through sliding knots directly on the handles
The triple sliding knots directly on the handles make length adjustment easy, fast and safe. You can start your workout immediately and quickly find the right position between exercises
- 6 top fashionable colors
The eaglefit® Sling Trainer BASE is available in the colors: light green, ruby red, orange, petrol, agate gray or black - so your new Sling Trainer fits perfectly into your environment
- The instability due to the pulley is variable, the pulley is unhookable.
- For sling trainer novices and advanced
The BASE is suitable for both sling trainer novices, as well as for advanced users, as it can be easily and quickly adapted to any situation
Loadable up to 160 kg and as a lightweight with only 680 g it easily accompanies them to the office or on vacation
When exercising with your own body weight, you specifically put your body in an unstable position. Your deep muscles are immediately addressed by performing numerous small balancing movements - similar to balancing on a rope, a slight swinging / trembling occurs.
The pulley intentionally enhances this effect. For your entire musculoskeletal system it becomes more difficult to maintain balance, the exercises gain efficiency.
We recommend training novices to start slowly and with low intensity.
The increase in training efficiency and the results achieved with it are enormous - which is why this KIT is particularly interesting for advanced and professional users.
- Loadable up to 160 kg
- Total weight: 680 g
- Door anchor selectable in 6 modern colors
- Deflection pulley
- 220 cm long fiber rope ø 8 mm
- 13 cm wide handles with 7.5 cm wide and soft padded foot loops ø 30 cm; attached to the rope with 3-way sliding knot
scope of delivery
- eaglefit® Sling Trainer BASE with pulley & Door anchor
- practical storage bag
- large, colorful training poster (59.4 x 84 cm) with 28 exercises, divided into 14 normal and 14 very challenging exercises each in German
- extensive user/training manual in German with additional special exercises for training with pulley Link to HD training video with a personal trainer (45 minutes duration, also for iPad, etc. )
1. Wall or ceiling mounting
Be sure to use suitable dowels and screws, as well as walls or ceilings that can withstand appropriate loads. The holding device must be suitable for heavy loads as well as play and sports equipment. Hang the loop in the heavy-duty hook.
2. Door anchor
With the help of a door anchor you can transform almost any free space in front of a door into your personal work-out zone. You hang the loop from the fastening strap in the carabiner of the door anchor.
3. SprossenwäWall bars or pull-up barsnde oder KlimmzugstangenMake sure that you do not lever out the wall bars or pull-up bar through your exercise and that it can withstand the pulling force. Be sure to check the firm hold of the entire setup before exercising!
Outdoors, the training is very fun. For secure attachment are suitable trees or even swing poles. Be sure to pay attention to the stability and, in the case of a branch, sufficient strength.
"The difference of our product from other products on the market lies in many details - certainly a workout can be done with most of the equipment, the difference lies in the execution of the exercises, in the possibilities of adjustment and use, in comfort, in instructions, in quality and in service.
I hope I have given you some arguments here so that you can make the right decision :-).
If you have any further questions, we will be happy to assist you.
Advantages of the Sling Trainer
- Our sling trainer comes from practice, as it was developed together with experts and fitness trainers
- Due to our very wide (7 cm), well padded footstrap with a diameter of about 30 cm, the strap does not cut into the ankle cuffs, but is very comfortable (e.g. important for abdominal exercises)
- I don't know of any sling trainer that is as easily and variably adjustable in height as our sling trainer.
- The overall workmanship and feel is very high quality and good (handles, loops, connections, seams).
- During training, the length of the straps must be adjusted frequently - this is done with our Sling Trainer with just one handle!
- With us you will receive a 45-minute online video training session
- We are available at any time - even after the purchase - for advice and support
- Nationwide, numerous fitness trainers and health practices work with our Sling Trainer
- Sling Trainer Profi
Beste Sling Trainer im Test - Das sind meine 5 Empfehlungen
- Sling Trainer Test 2015
Die besten Schlingentrainer im Test
Am Riemen gerissen - Vielseitiges Fitness-Toll für überall
Eine ganz besondere Innovation des Modells ist die Umlenkrolle.