[Bundle] eaglefit® Sling Trainer Alternate Kit Extension with Idler Pulley
Expand your Sling Trainer with this KIT, consisting of pulley and rope, to a training device with alternating movements.
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
eaglefit® alternate KIT - Extension Kit with Pulley for Slingtrainer
The extension kit consists of a pulley and a 1.40 m long and 8 mm thick fiber rope. The fiber rope is worked at the ends so that you can hook the carabiners of the grip straps safely and easily.
With the eaglefit® alternate KIT you replace the connecting strap of the SlingTrainer.
By using the eaglefit® alternate KIT you achieve two things:
1. You can use all exercises of the Sling Training, which are e.g. in the detailed manual or in the video are explained now perform with much higher intensity
2. You can perform completely new movement sequences, which are only made possible by the pulley and rope
Weight: 180 g
When training with your own body weight, you specifically put your body in an unstable position. Your deep muscles are immediately addressed by performing numerous small balancing movements - similar to balancing on a rope, a slight swinging / trembling effect is created.
This effect is extremely enhanced by the pulley. This makes it harder for your entire musculoskeletal system to maintain balance, and the exercises gain in efficiency.
We recommend that beginners initially perform the movements without the pulley. If the pulley is used, start slowly and with low intensity.
The increase in training efficiency and the results achieved with it are enormous - which is why this KIT is particularly interesting for advanced and professional users.
Weight: 180 g
Scope of delivery:
- Deflection pulley (102 g, max. load capacity 2. 000 kg)
- 8 mm thick and 1.40 m long fiber rope with loops sewn on both sides
- German instructions with exercise suggestions for sling training with pulley
|Age rating||No age restriction|
|Net weight||202 g|