[Bundle] eaglefit® ceiling mount OVAL with stainless steel screws & dowels
This ceiling mount for sling trainer incl. 4 matching screws and dowels from Fischer is ideal for mounting sling trainer or suspension trainer, hammock, aerial yoga, punching bag, sandbag or hanging seat. The 3 mm thick stainless steel plate with four drill holes and an O-ring provide a secure hold on suitable ceilings or walls.
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Ceiling mount for Sling Trainer made of high quality V2A stainless steel
including screws and dowels from Fischer
for secure attachment to suitable ceilings or walls.
Also suitable for punching bag, aerial yoga, sandbag, hammock or hanging seat.
The 3 mm thick stainless steel plate with four drill holes (ø 6 mm) and an 8 mm thick stainless steel O-ring can be attached to the wall or ceiling
For concrete or stone, use the Fischer DUOPOWER nylon dowels and Fischer screws included. Fastening to suitable wooden beams is also possible with the screws.
Weight: 150 g
Load: 160 kg
Dimension: LxWxH: 90 x 60 x 30 mm
Data of the DUOPOWER dowel by Fischer:
Two material components for best load values and safe functions (spread, fold), depending on the building material -solid, perforated or panel building materials.
- Best possible feedback (feel-good factor) of the dowel. You can feel that the dowel fits perfectly.
- The short dowel length allows fast installation thanks to low drill hole depth.
- The narrow dowel edge prevents the dowel from slipping deeper into the drill hole.
- The pronounced Mitdrehsicherungen interlock in the building material and prevent the Mitdrehen in the drill hole.
- Dimensions: ø 8 mm, length: 40 mm
- Go to the manufacturer's data sheet
Data of the Premium Chipboard Screw by Fischer:
- The unique Power-Fast thread extends into the tip of the screw and ensures a quick bite. This noticeably facilitates processing in all wood construction materials.
- The shank milling ribs (for partially threaded screws from 50 mm in length) reduce the insertion resistance and thus ensure power- and battery-saving work.
- The optimized head geometry enables an exact and splinter-free surface finish without tearing off the screw, even with screw connections close to the edge.
- The ETA approval guarantees the high safety and premium quality of Fischer Power-Fast screws.
- Dimensions: ø 6 mm, length: 60 mm
- To the manufacturer's data sheet
|No age restriction